Monday, October 14, 2013

Blogtober #12 - Another trip to the bookstore...

     Yesterday after I bought the deluxe edition of The Little Prince, well, of course I had to browse. There had been one section I hadn't looked through last time I was there, and I wanted to see what they had there. Well, I found two more books to add to my 'to buy' list.

 
 First is the Hans Christian Anderson Fairy tales collection. I love the cover and the illustrations. I bought one similar to this for the complete Grimm's Fairy Tales at the beginning of summer, and love the cover and illustrations for it also. This one is only 17 dollars.

Although I must admit, I love this annotated Peter Pan. It is gorgeous inside and out. When I first saw it I believed it was a legitimate leather bound book with gold inlay cover. Man was I surprised when I picked it up and it was just a paper dustcover. Still beautiful. Forty dollars, but I'm sure it is so worth it. And like I said in my previous post, books aren't a hobby, they are an investment. And this is a book that would last a long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment