Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blogtober #3 - A Bibliophile's Music

     I love listening to music almost as much as I love reading books. Many times I get lost in music just as I get lost in books. And it is not surprising, since music can take you to another world like a book can. (Although you have to be careful, just like all books cannot be good, not all songs can be good either.)
     So today I am sharing one song each from some of my favorite artists currently on my ipod (and that will be staying on my ipod, because I rarely get tired of my favorite artists).

"Before I Start Dreaming" by Anchor and Braille
 
"Home" by Gabrielle Aplin
 
"The Sun will Rise" by Brendan James
 
"Shelter" by Birdy
 
"Savior" by Andrew Ripp
 
"Cosmic Love" by Florence + the Machine
 
"Soft Skeletons" by Anberlin
 

I hope you enjoy listening to some of my favorite songs, and why not share some of your favorites with me? I love finding new artists to listen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment