Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blogtober #7 - If I could travel the world

If I could travel the world, where would I go?


                          To Rouen, France? Once destroyed by Nazis? (The Monuments Men)


      Or would I venture to San Fransisco? (Percy Jackson)


Maybe I would visit Mont Saint Michel in France... (Tangled)
                                     
                                                 Maybe New York City? (City of Bones)

Or Chicago? (Divergent)
                           
                                     I could go to England... (Harry Potter)

Or would I venture into Auschwitz? (The Boy in the Striped Pajamas)

     Sometimes it's hard to remember that I have been to these places...seen the horrors, the happiness, the stories they can tell. And you can visit these places too.
 
Just pick up a book...


And you can travel the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment